Server Cloud Canada is please to announce the launch of our new partner workshop series ‘Taking the Mystery Out of Cloud’
Date: Thursday, November 20th
Time: 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM (Networking from 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM)
Location: Holiday Inn and Suites Ottawa Kanata
Investment: $75 (refreshments will be served)
Taking The Mystery Out Of The Cloud
What would you do in private? Would you shed all of your servers? Cloud-based server platforms are well-known for eliminating the need for physical equipment, being easy to access, cost-effective and important for business continuity.
But just what is the Cloud? It’s most certainly a word everyone seems to be throwing around, but it can be overwhelming to understand clearly.
Through this session, you’ll learn:
- What does “cloud-based” infrastructure really mean?
- What do you need to know before moving to the Cloud?
- What steps are taken to protect your data and privacy?
- Is your data properly backed up?
- Who has access to your data in the Cloud?
- Where does your data reside when it’s in the Cloud?
BizXcel Presents: The Secrets to making great decisions and getting others to take action through data
Data is an integral part of everyone’s daily business activities anymore. Reports, spreadsheets, presentations and business intelligence platforms have filtered into everything we do. And this is a good thing, because this information means you can make decisions with more confidence and communicate why people should be taking certain actions more clearly.
Data can give you confidence, assurance and leverage, but you need to know how to use it first. For most of us, we weren’t taught how to use data effectively. While inundated with it daily, it never comes with an instructional manual.
This causes all kinds of confusion. When the data was collected the right questions might not have been asked to see what was needed, or there are too many different visuals to get a clear picture, or perhaps you don’t know how to communicate the information in a way that shows people what it means. If you’ve ever glazed over during a PowerPoint presentation, you know what I mean.
Join BizXcel as they show you how to work magic on your data from the start. To take the frustration out of the decision-making process, saving you time and letting you rest assured you have the right information to make the right decisions. As well as how to present information to others so they’ll take the action you need.
- How to ask the right questions at the beginning in order to set up proper key performance indicators
- Best practices for collecting data
- How to set up reports and dashboards that are easy to understand
- Understanding what the data is telling you and what it means
- The different decision-making processes and bias’ of others and how to work with them
- How to use visuals effectively to communicate
- How to craft a narrative around your data so others understand what it means and are prompted to take action