An Enabling Infrastructure
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) allowing organizations to migrate and host their existing data platforms privately, securely, and exclusively within Canada.
Keep It Local!
100% Canadian diverse infrastructure & Connectivity
Enterprise and Carrier grade ready, on-demand hosting (computer, storage, network) infrastructure.
Geographically distributed and redundant infrastructure environments across the country with automatic backups & built-in failover.
10 Gig Ethernet diverse network backbone with multiple network to network Interconnects (NNI’s) along with wholesale agreements with tier 1 and 2 carriers across Canada.
A NOC to NOC relationship with best of breed vendors for ease and immediacy of proactive and reactive interoperability support.
Service level agreements tailored to your business requirements.
One of the largest HP Matrix/HELION Cloud based deployments in Canada
Built to Enable
Pre-configured operating system solutions offer a predefined environment that supports native server operating systems including Microsoft Windows Server, HP-UX, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server.
Our HP Matrix Infrastructure also supports VMware ESX and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V hypervisors, as well as Integrity Virtual Machines. [Pre-loaded server(s) with wrapped-in licensing.]
RAPID INFRASTRUCTURE PROVISIONING
Development / testing
IaaS for production apps
DEPLOY TRADITIONAL APPLICATIONS TO CLOUD
SAP, Oracle, Microsoft
BROKER AND MANAGE MULTIPLE CLOUDS
Traditional and cloud-native apps
AWS, MS Azure integration
External XaaS governance
DEVELOP AND DEPLOY CLOUD NATIVE APPLICATIONS
IaaS / PaaS
Mobile application development
CI / CD for cloud native apps
- Develop and deploy cloud-native applications: modernize application development with a cloud development platform that is flexible, integrated, and automated to reduce development time and costs while accelerating innovation and growth.
- Storage in the cloud: deploy cost-effective cloud storage to keep up with exploding growth and provide: improved collaboration and sharing experiences; stronger backup and archiving; and enhanced access to the content that keeps business activities moving.
- Modernize enterprise applications foundation: implement breakthrough, next-generation technologies to enable higher performance for the growing number of apps, at a lower cost, to drive business.
- Virtualize clients and applications: convert infrastructure silos into shared, virtualized pools of IT resources to improve utilization and reduce the cost of keeping up with demand anytime, anywhere with needed services delivered faster and managed easier.
An Extension of Your Team
Server Cloud Canada employs a disciplined team of tier-3 professional engineers trained and experienced in information technology, voice/data evolution, and infrastructure optimization.
A team dedicated to help clients maximize their efforts in developing or migrating existing IT/IP infrastructure into more robust service platforms for greater revenue generation and operational interoperability efficiencies.
Security and Compliance
- Full geo-redundancy
- 100% Canadian data centres
- Emergency fail-over to multiple sites
- Canada wide and redundant MPLS network
- Full VLAN separation to ensure no customer overlap
- Separated private and public network space
- Virtual firewall / gateway manageable from the vCloud director
SAS 70 compliance being realigned under new SSAE18 SOC 2/3 control reporting for cloud computing.
- Processing integrity
Type II auditing tests compliance over a period of 1 year versus Type I audit which is a one time snapshot.
- 24 hour Security On-Site
- Full complement of motion detecting security cameras with 6 month retention
- Extensive fault tolerance and resilience at every layer
- Strict access control lists attached to data objects
- Storage encryption
- Transport layer encryption
- Hard disks RAID 10 across RAID