Posted by Cloud Computing
You've read all about the benefits and advantages of cloud computing for small business. But now, how do you actually realize the results? Well some business' have gone cloud wholeheartedly, completely removing server hardware from the office and working 100% 'in-the-cloud', not every organization is in a position to follow suit. Maybe you've just recently invested a large amount of capital into new server hardware; perhaps you do not have sufficient internet bandwidth available yet. Regardless of your current situation, there are still a magnitude of solutions available that almost every business can utilize.
Application Hosting, Canadian Cloud, Cloud, Cloud Computing, Cloud Planning and Migration, Cloud Server, Cloud Services, Cloud Storage, Cloud Technology, Disaster Recovery, Infrastructure, Privacy, Privacy in the Cloud, Security, Sync, Veeam,
Site-local redundancy isn't enough for mission critical infrastructure or applications. It seems that maybe even more today, the threat of regional power outages, fiber network disruption, or natural disasters grows greater. Savvy enterprise and 'cloud-builders' therefore attempt to ensure minimal downtime by spreading their applications data across multiple 'geo-diverse' locations.
Backup, Canadian Cloud, Cloud, Cloud Computing, Cloud Infrastructure, Disaster Recovery, DR, Geo Redundant, Redundant, RPO, RTO,
THE SCC BLOG
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am
- CCThe Importance of Unifying Your Cloud SolutionAugust 23, 2022 - 10:08 am