As Canada navigates the challenges of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, many companies have and continue to adopt policies for working from home. Employees are now balancing their day-to-day work duties with their home life. This can pose difficulties, including how to maintain focus and stay productive. While accommodations and adjustments at home and in the office are being made it is critically important for business owners and employees to avoid compromising their cybersecurity.
https://www.servercloudcanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/working-from-home.png 250 855 Server Cloud Canada https://www.servercloudcanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/SCC-Logo.png Server Cloud Canada2020-04-02 13:21:322020-04-02 14:15:42Preventing Cyberattacks When Working from Home
THE SCC BLOG
- SCloud Security: Why Network Redundancy MattersFebruary 28, 2023 - 9:00 am
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am