October is considered North America’s Cybersecurity Awareness Month. Once again, it is that time of year where conversation resolving around cybersecurity has risen in popularity. For some, it’s a helpful reminder of its importance, and for others it’s a harsh wake-up call. For those who have kept up-to-date with the best cybersecurity practices, this time of the year can be taken to congratulate themselves and to reflect on the effectiveness of their efforts. For others who have made little-to-no progress in this field, this time period of increased discussion regarding cybersecurity should be taken advantage of, in the hopes of catching up.
https://www.servercloudcanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/cyber-security-awareness-month.png 250 855 Server Cloud Canada https://www.servercloudcanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/SCC-Logo.png Server Cloud Canada2022-10-18 14:10:252022-10-18 14:11:08Cybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You Need
THE SCC BLOG
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am
- CCThe Importance of Unifying Your Cloud SolutionAugust 23, 2022 - 10:08 am
- CCThe Pros of Moving Your CPA Firm To The Cloud vs. An On-Premise ServerJuly 21, 2022 - 11:33 am