The modern work environment is constantly changing, requiring businesses to take advantage of new technology and features to achieve success. One of these recent revelations is known as cloud hosted infrastructure. So today we will be going over the pros of moving your CPA firm to the cloud. If you’re unfamiliar with what that is, or just need a quick refresher, check out our explanation of cloud hosting.
First of all, to explain what cloud hosting is, the “cloud” refers to a network of computers interconnected to provide system resources on-demand, such as data storage and computing power. The computers, or servers, which make up the cloud reside in data centers which can be located throughout the world. Users access the cloud network using the internet, and are presented with a virtual dashboard to navigate infrastructure and to perform desired tasks. Often, when the cloud consists of a large enough volume of geographically redundant computers, tasks can be distributed between them to more efficiently use computing power.
THE SCC BLOG
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am
- CCThe Importance of Unifying Your Cloud SolutionAugust 23, 2022 - 10:08 am
- CCThe Pros of Moving Your CPA Firm To The Cloud vs. An On-Premise ServerJuly 21, 2022 - 11:33 am
- CCWhat Is Cloud Hosting?July 19, 2022 - 9:54 am
- CCThe Shared Responsibilities of Cloud SecurityJuly 5, 2022 - 10:10 am