The modern work environment is constantly changing, requiring businesses to take advantage of new technology and features to achieve success. One of these recent revelations is known as cloud hosted infrastructure. So today we will be going over the pros of moving your CPA firm to the cloud. If you’re unfamiliar with what that is, or just need a quick refresher, check out our explanation of cloud hosting.
Cyber crime operations are now among the multi-million dollar businesses thriving in 2019. Crooks are able to blitz IT infrastructure and pilfer precious pieces of data with ease. Attacks are becoming extremely sophisticated and discreet. At times, they are only detectable once the damage has been done.
While the cloud has been around for several years, initially as a buzzword and tech favorite, it’s now moving to a practical application for financial industries. Financial organizations must handle sensitive data. Increasingly, this means protecting data from cyber threats and investing in a robust in-house IT solution to keep current. Compared with these hassles, a private and secure cloud streamlines things and offers several key benefits for accounting firms and financial organizations. See why the cloud is an ideal solution.
THE SCC BLOG
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am
- CCThe Importance of Unifying Your Cloud SolutionAugust 23, 2022 - 10:08 am
- CCThe Pros of Moving Your CPA Firm To The Cloud vs. An On-Premise ServerJuly 21, 2022 - 11:33 am
- CCWhat Is Cloud Hosting?July 19, 2022 - 9:54 am
- CCThe Shared Responsibilities of Cloud SecurityJuly 5, 2022 - 10:10 am