October is considered North America’s Cybersecurity Awareness Month. Once again, it is that time of year where conversation resolving around cybersecurity has risen in popularity. For some, it’s a helpful reminder of its importance, and for others it's a harsh wake-up call. For those who have kept up-to-date with the best cybersecurity practices, this time of the year can be taken to congratulate themselves and to reflect on the effectiveness of their efforts. For others who have made little-to-no progress in this field, this time period of increased discussion regarding cybersecurity should be taken advantage of, in the hopes of catching up.
Cybercrime, Cybercriminals, Cybersecurity Awareness Month, Data Breach, Extortion, Identity Theft, Infrastructure Configuration and Management, Phishing, Privacy Law Compliance, Security Features, Support, User Education,
THE SCC BLOG
- SCloud Security: Why Network Redundancy MattersFebruary 28, 2023 - 9:00 am
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am