Most businesses complete at least a portion of their daily operations over the cloud. This is a difficult environment to navigate and therefore familiarizing yourself can provide you with the proper knowledge to safely utilize the cloud. The focus here will be privacy law compliance, which is one of the primary components of the cloud alongside security, support, and management. This facet of cloud hosted infrastructure is complex and, if neglected, can not only threaten the integrity of your business but can also result in legal repercussions as well. In order to ensure your business is in good standing we will tell you everything you need to know about keeping your data in Canada.
THE SCC BLOG
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am
- CCThe Importance of Unifying Your Cloud SolutionAugust 23, 2022 - 10:08 am
- CCThe Pros of Moving Your CPA Firm To The Cloud vs. An On-Premise ServerJuly 21, 2022 - 11:33 am