Posted by Industry Solutions
The legal industry has lagged behind other industries when it comes to moving IT to the cloud, in part due to regulatory and compliance concerns. Private, secure clouds afford law firms the convenience of the cloud while offering superior protection from cyber security threats. Learn how cost-effective a cloud can be, how it can improve the way your law firm runs, and how it protects against cyber security threats.
Business Critical Data, Canadian Cloud, Canadian Privacy Laws, Cloud Computing, Cloud Planning and Migration, Cloud Security, Disaster Recovery, Moving to the Cloud, Privacy in the Cloud, Security in the Cloud,
Posted by DR and Backup
Ransomware has become the top cyber security concern of organizations. Are you up to speed on what ransomware entails and how to protect your organization from these malicious attacks?
Backup, Business Continuity Plan, Business Critical Data, Cloud Security, Data Protection, Disaster Recovery, DR, Reliability, Security, Security in the Cloud, Veeam,
THE SCC BLOG
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am
- CCThe Importance of Unifying Your Cloud SolutionAugust 23, 2022 - 10:08 am