As with any outsourced service, such as the Cloud, security is paramount. The security objectives of an organization are a key factor for decisions about outsourcing information technology services and, in particular, for decisions about transitioning organizational data, applications, and other resources to a Cloud computing environment.
https://www.servercloudcanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/securityPic-1.jpg 250 855 Server Cloud Canada https://www.servercloudcanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/SCC-Logo.png Server Cloud Canada2013-11-11 19:00:472018-12-07 17:33:46Security in the Cloud
THE SCC BLOG
- SCloud Security: Why Network Redundancy MattersFebruary 28, 2023 - 9:00 am
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am