Cloud computing has revolutionized how we store, manage and access data. 2023 has arrived and digital transformation initiatives remain in the fast lane, and if 2023 cloud trends are any indication, there’s no slowing down. Moving to the cloud is no longer an option, as its benefits and new capabilities prove vital for moving forward, especially in an uncertain economy. Gartner Inc. forecasts that in 2023, worldwide public cloud spending will grow 20.7% to total $591.8 billion, up from $490.3 billion in 2022. The cloud computing market is expected to reach over $1 trillion by 2028. Within a span of 10 years (between 2010 to 2020), the market grew by a massive 635 percent.
Cloud, Cloud Computing, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Planning and Migration, Cloud Security, Cloud Technology, Data Protection, Security in the Cloud,
THE SCC BLOG
- SCloud Security: Why Network Redundancy MattersFebruary 28, 2023 - 9:00 am
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am