The recent passing of Cyber Security Month has reminded many businesses of the importance of implementing good security practices to ensure the protection of confidential data. It is a daunting, yet necessary, task to establish reliable cyber security. The ever-evolving cyber environment poses many obstacles which, if left unaccounted for, can lead to pitfalls in your businesses’ operations. This threatens the integrity of your business and may result in criminal activity, a deteriorated reputation, lost profits, legal repercussions and more. In order to understand the nature, and origin, of these consequences along with how to mitigate them, here is a list of the most common pitfalls to cloud security and their solutions.
Account Hijacking, Cloud Security, Cloud Support, Data Breach, Data Leakage, Data Loss, Phishing, Redundant Infrastructure, Security Audits, User Training,
THE SCC BLOG
- SCloud Security: Why Network Redundancy MattersFebruary 28, 2023 - 9:00 am
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am