From establishing a plan guided by key performance indicators, to reviewing data migration and choosing what type of cloud suits your needs, migrating to the cloud is a tricky endeavor. The goal of cloud migration is to establish infrastructure which fulfills the modern needs of the organization or business, whatever those may be. Losing sight of core objectives is actually a common mistake as you work through the tedious process. Therefore, we have established some primary considerations one should keep in mind when undertaking cloud migration.
Backup, Business Continuity Plan, Business Critical Data, Canadian Cloud, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Migration, Cloud Planning and Migration, Disaster Recovery, Moving to the Cloud, Private Cloud, Reliability, Security,
THE SCC BLOG
- SCloud Security: Why Network Redundancy MattersFebruary 28, 2023 - 9:00 am
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am