Posted by Security
The password is one of the most recognized means of encryption and a hacker’s favourite weak spot. Passwords are notoriously susceptible to decoding because of their human factor. We have to create them. We have to remember them. So naturally we make them our birthdays, our pets names or even variants of our own names. For those who are a little more committed to making unshakable passwords, the trouble lies in deploying password managers. These applications are helpful in theory, but they are not always available for all the different devices that we may have to use.
Posted by Cloud Computing
The cloud is helping to bring big changes. It is fully capable of producing actionable insights and evolved consumer experiences that have never been obtainable before. It is solving problems and increasing efficiency while keeping data protected. As we progress into a more cloud-friendly business environment, many companies still find that their operations are tied to traditional workflows. In order to facilitate support, there must be ticketing. For finance, there is accounting. And for manufacturing, there is ERP.
THE SCC BLOG
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am
- CCThe Importance of Unifying Your Cloud SolutionAugust 23, 2022 - 10:08 am