The Government of Canada is using Cloud technology to rapidly improve its information services. Moving to the Cloud will make it easier for Canadian residents to access innovative and supportive programs.
Canadian Cloud, Canadian Privacy Laws, Cloud, Cloud Computing, Cloud Infrastructure, Reliability, Security, Security in the Cloud,
Compliancy is a hot button issue. Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are compelled by clients to prove their competency with Canadian privacy laws – and for good reason. Canadian businesses that regularly acquire sensitive data are expected to remain compliant or else face penalties. Depending on the particular governance in place, compliancy can be achieved when data is housed within National or Provincial borders.
Posted by Security
Work environments are immersing themselves with private, public and hybrid Cloud platforms at an extraordinarily rapid rate. What is alarming is how security measures are not being adequately updated during these significant changes. If your business is quickly moving towards a cloud-based atmosphere, it could be open to a host of unexpected vulnerabilities.
Cloud, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Security, Data Protection, Infrastructure, Security, Security in the Cloud,
THE SCC BLOG
- SCloud Security: Why Network Redundancy MattersFebruary 28, 2023 - 9:00 am
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am