As technology embeds itself deeper in the functionality of business, so does the threat of various strains of cyber attacks. One of the most devastating is the denial-of-service (DDoS) attack. This type of breach involves multiple systems working in unison to completely shut down. These rudimentary attacks are easy to deploy, making everyone a target.
Backup, Business Continuity Plan, Business Critical Data, Canadian Cloud, Cloud Security, Data Protection, Disaster Recovery, DR, Security, Security in the Cloud,
Posted by DR and Backup
Many of us take into consideration how a disaster could impact our physical possessions, but do we also consider how our digital assets could be affected? Hurricanes, floods and cyber attacks are all varying forms of disasters that produce downtime and data loss. While physical possessions can be replaced, lost revenue caused by lapses in service or an absence of client information cannot.
Backup, Business Continuity Plan, Business Critical Data, Data Protection, Disaster Recovery, DR, Reliability,
Posted by Security
This year, the frighteningly sophisticated scam known as Business Email Compromise (BEC) will be responsible for stealing over $9 billion dollars from businesses across the globe. Will your business be next?
Business Continuity Plan, Business Critical Data, Cloud Security, Data Protection, DR, Security, Security in the Cloud,
THE SCC BLOG
- SCloud Security: Why Network Redundancy MattersFebruary 28, 2023 - 9:00 am
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am