Posted by Events
Server Cloud Canada recently attended the ChannelNEXT Central 2018 conference in Niagara Falls Ontario. ChannelNEXT events feature 100% practical business education on all sorts of areas that matter, as well as the latest technology trends (especially on recurring revenue). While there Paolo Del Nibletto from eChannelNEWS sat down with Loan Duong, SCC's National Sales Manager to talk more the growing trend of Canadian companies keeping their data in Canada.
How many datacentres are there in Canada? Good question now that Microsoft, AWS, OVH, Equinix and others have opened state-of-the-art facilities in the country. But another question that needs to be asked is how many of those are owned by a Canadian or Canadian company? Listen in as Paolo Del Nibletto from eChannelNEWS & ecnTV talks with Loan Duong, SCC's National Sales Manager about our cloud infrastructure.
Backup, Business Continuity Plan, Business Critical Data, Canadian Privacy Laws, Cloud Computing, Cloud Security, Disaster Recovery, DR, Partner, Partner Service Offerings,
THE SCC BLOG
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am
- CCThe Importance of Unifying Your Cloud SolutionAugust 23, 2022 - 10:08 am
- CCThe Pros of Moving Your CPA Firm To The Cloud vs. An On-Premise ServerJuly 21, 2022 - 11:33 am
- CCWhat Is Cloud Hosting?July 19, 2022 - 9:54 am
- CCThe Shared Responsibilities of Cloud SecurityJuly 5, 2022 - 10:10 am