IT resilience is a critical yet often overlooked aspect of disaster planning. A resilient organization is not only threat ready, but consistently monitors their network, notices a breach faster, and is able to resolve a problem before customers even notice. Learn what it means to be IT resilient and how to increase your organization's resiliency.
Healthcare organizations must modernize their cybersecurity systems or risk falling behind the times compared to other industries that have made significant investments in safeguarding their IT assets. Reports have predicted that the healthcare sector will face more cyberattacks than any other industry, as hackers exploit system weaknesses. Find out need-to-know information regarding healthcare cybersecurity and get the wake-up call you need to protect your healthcare organization.
Business Critical Data, Canadian Cloud, Canadian Privacy Laws, Cloud, Cloud Computing, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Security, Data Protection, Disaster Recovery, DR, Privacy, Privacy in the Cloud, Private Cloud, Security, Security in the Cloud,
THE SCC BLOG
- SCloud Security: Why Network Redundancy MattersFebruary 28, 2023 - 9:00 am
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am