Posted by DR and Backup
Last year, ransomware became the top cybersecurity concern of organizations: 47 percent of organizations suffered ransomware attacks in 2016. Get up to speed on what ransomware entails and how to protect your organization from these malicious attacks.
Backup, Business Continuity Plan, Business Critical Data, Disaster Recovery, DR, Reliability, Security, Veeam,
Posted by Case Studies
Learn how Server Cloud Canada met the needs of A Public Health Organization (the name of the organization has been removed for privacy reasons) with an improved disaster recovery solution through the SCC Vault providing secure, fexible, compliant, and fully manageable cloud based DR planning tool.
Backup, Business Continuity Plan, Business Critical Data, Canadian Cloud, Canadian Privacy Laws, Cloud, Cloud Computing, Cloud Migration, Cloud Planning and Migration, Cloud Security, Disaster Recovery, DR, Infrastructure, Privacy, Reliability, Security,
THE SCC BLOG
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am
- CCThe Importance of Unifying Your Cloud SolutionAugust 23, 2022 - 10:08 am
- CCThe Pros of Moving Your CPA Firm To The Cloud vs. An On-Premise ServerJuly 21, 2022 - 11:33 am
- CCWhat Is Cloud Hosting?July 19, 2022 - 9:54 am
- CCThe Shared Responsibilities of Cloud SecurityJuly 5, 2022 - 10:10 am