The evolution of an IT service organization over the last 20 years has consistently been one of deep lines drawn in the sand. While some organizations slowly embrace change, others prefer to stick to what they know they can best offer their clients. The last major divide in the industry was the separation of the IT Break/Fix business model and Managed Services Provider (MSP) business model. Now, the new lines in the sand are emerging; and IT services providers are looking to leverage their existing relationships to deploy solutions to satisfy their customers needs; both business and technical.
Cloud, Cloud Computing, Cloud Planning and Migration, Consulting, Infrastructure, Managed Services Provider, Privacy, Security,
THE SCC BLOG
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am
- CCThe Importance of Unifying Your Cloud SolutionAugust 23, 2022 - 10:08 am