Posted by Events
Server Cloud Canada is happy to be the gold sponsor of 2014 Kingston Connect Mixer, "The Largest Business To Business Networking Event in Eastern Ontario"!
The recent cloud controversy is yet another hard example of the importance and reality of security and privacy issues associated with cloud computing. The larger public commodity clouds have been built around the models of over-subscription and resource sharing - all in the name of immediate introduction and uptake. Usually one gets what they pay for, what have we really given up for the low cost (at times free) services?
Canadian Cloud, Cloud, Cloud Computing, Cloud Planning and Migration, Cloud Strategy, IaaS, Privacy, Privacy in the Cloud, SaaS, Security, VM,
THE SCC BLOG
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am
- CCThe Importance of Unifying Your Cloud SolutionAugust 23, 2022 - 10:08 am