Posted by DR and Backup
Today, more than ever, disaster recovery (DR) - also called 'business continuity planning' - is a vital layer of protection for many organizations. However, a surprisingly large number of organizations do not have the proper plan in place to protect important I.T infrastructure, applications or software. In the past, the most common reasons cited by businesses for not protecting important data with disaster recovery services are because of cost, complexity and unreliability—making it unsuitable for all but the most mission-critical, enterprise applications. However, this is no longer the case.
THE SCC BLOG
- SCloud Security: Why Network Redundancy MattersFebruary 28, 2023 - 9:00 am
- CC3 Cloud Trends for 2023January 3, 2023 - 10:04 am
- CCCommon Pitfalls to Cloud SecurityNovember 22, 2022 - 9:36 am
- DRCybersecurity Awareness Month Might Be The Wake-Up Call You NeedOctober 18, 2022 - 2:10 pm
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am