Like many disruptive, evolving technologies, Cloud computing is going through a phase characterized by some real and many unfounded concerns. So how do you determine what’s really going to work for your organization?Separating the myths from the facts of Cloud computing and the realities behind those myths can help you make more informed decisions about advancing your information infrastructure by utilizing the substantial benefits of the Cloud.
Posted by Cloud Computing
Canadian Cloud, Cloud, Cloud Computing, Cloud Planning and Migration, Disaster Recovery, DR, Infrastructure, Privacy in the Cloud, Reliability, Security,
Canada is a recognized world leader in privacy legislation so whether your business is targeting the Canadian market or whether you are an international company targeting the US market; Canada is an ideal location for hosting business-critical applications.
Canadian Cloud, Canadian Privacy Laws, Cloud, Cloud Planning and Migration, Infrastructure, Privacy, Privacy in the Cloud,
Posted by Events
Server Cloud Canada is proud to sponsor the 2014 Kingston Chamber of Commerce political breakfast.
Join us for a focused outline on the political landscape for 2014. Hear from Mayor, Mark Gerretsen, and federal MP, Ted Hsu, as they look ahead to Kingston's economic highway and how they see their levels of government contributing to the development of the city.Bill Hughes of Weehooey Inc. will be sworn in as the 2014 Chamber Chair at this event.
THE SCC BLOG
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am
- CCThe Importance of Unifying Your Cloud SolutionAugust 23, 2022 - 10:08 am
- CCThe Pros of Moving Your CPA Firm To The Cloud vs. An On-Premise ServerJuly 21, 2022 - 11:33 am
- CCWhat Is Cloud Hosting?July 19, 2022 - 9:54 am
- CCThe Shared Responsibilities of Cloud SecurityJuly 5, 2022 - 10:10 am