Consolidate your data and voice traffic on your existing private IP network.
What is SIP trunking?
Session initiated protocol (SIP) is a signalling protocol widely used for controlling communication sessions such as voice and video calls over Internet Protocol (IP).
How will SIP trunking save time and/or money?
SIP trunks allow for flexible and cost-effective scalability, as opposed to the traditional legacy PRI methodology of buying set fixed trunks.
- Pay for what you need. SIP trunking provides the ability to immediately increase the number of individual voice sessions as needed, versus traditional PRI trunks, which require the installation of new hardware and provide additional voice circuits in increments of 23.
- Opportunity to converge and optimize voice and data networks while reducing total cost of ownership as part of a technology refresh cycle.
- Reduce or eliminate the costs of dedicated PRI connections and the support of legacy voice hardware at each site.
- Eliminate the cost of supporting separate voice and data infrastructure, extending IP voice in the LAN over the WAN.
- Reduce long distance fees associated with calls between offices connected by a data network.
- Centralize and optimize the number of PBXs needed to manage inbound voice traffic.
SIP trunking can improve overall productivity. It offers enhanced voice quality for a better call experience, enables advanced collaboration and telepresence conferencing applications, and simplifies the overall support, capacity management, and evolution of a consolidated voice and data network.
Features & Benefits
- Inbound & local outbound calling
- Direct Inward Dial (DID) numbers
- Domestic & International Long Distance
- Inbound Toll Free calling
- Emergency 911 calling
- 411 & operator assisted dialing
- Caller ID name & number
- Business listing