Today, more than ever, disaster recovery (DR) – also called ‘business continuity planning’ – is a vital layer of protection for many organizations. However, a surprisingly large number of organizations do not have the proper plan in place to protect important I.T infrastructure, applications or software. In the past, the most common reasons cited by businesses for not protecting important data with disaster recovery services are because of cost, complexity and unreliability—making it unsuitable for all but the most mission-critical, enterprise applications. However, this is no longer the case.
https://www.servercloudcanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/DR1.png 250 855 Server Cloud Canada https://www.servercloudcanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/SCC-Logo.png Server Cloud Canada2014-03-24 12:24:052018-12-07 18:00:19The Evolution of Disaster Recovery Planning
THE SCC BLOG
- CCKeeping Your Data In Canada – Why So Important?September 27, 2022 - 9:53 am
- CCThe Importance of Unifying Your Cloud SolutionAugust 23, 2022 - 10:08 am
- CCThe Pros of Moving Your CPA Firm To The Cloud vs. An On-Premise ServerJuly 21, 2022 - 11:33 am
- CCWhat Is Cloud Hosting?July 19, 2022 - 9:54 am
- CCThe Shared Responsibilities of Cloud SecurityJuly 5, 2022 - 10:10 am