Cloud Solutions for Businesses of All Sizes
SCC is here to assist organizations large and small
with the many challenges presented by today’s
fast-paced business world.
Small businesses are following suit with advances in technology by utilizing Server Cloud Canada’s secure, private, scalable and flexible cloud environment.
As a company grows, so do their IT needs and demands. No matter what your company specializes in, virtualization can enhance operations. Access the same high-end security and technology afforded to larger enterprises without paying exorbitantly. Integrating a secure cloud-based infrastructure (accompanied by a team of security experts) delivers lower upfront costs and decreased hardware requirements.
SCC’s cloud computing is built for entrepreneurial success with many features that increase productivity. These, along with a private and secure disaster recovery plan, give small businesses the tools they need to stay secure, on budget, and attain optimal efficiency.
“Server Cloud has been a ‘life saver’ for our business. As a growing firm we needed to find a solution on accessing client data from a number of locations with a number of staff members. Server Cloud has allowed us to not only expand our office locations but also include new employees.”
-M. Losee & Associates
Key Solutions For Small Businesses
Articles Related to Small Business
- IT Resilience In The Cloud
- Protecting Your Business from Ransomware Attacks
- Private Cloud vs Public Cloud: Which One To Choose?
- When Your Data Must Stay In Canada
- A Disaster Recovery Strategy for Small & Medium Size Business
- Internet Connectivity: Recognizing The Needs Of Your Business (Part 1 of 2)
- Transforming To The Right Mix of Infrastructure